Vendor Rules & Regulations:
- Booths include a 6-foot table and two chairs. You may bring in your own pipe and drapery but it must fit inside your space and be set up during regular set up time. Drapery is not to exceed 8’ feet.
- Vendor spaces are sold on a first come, first served basis and all sales are final.
- Only two vendors per category are allowed ie. Jewelry, authors, clothing boutique
- Set up time can begin as early as 7am the morning of the conference and must be complete by 8am. No exceptions!!
- Vendors will be allowed to park on the side of the building and unload in the side entrance. There is no loading or unloading in the front of the venue.
- There can be no banners or posters attached to the walls of the venue. However, you are welcome to bring in a banner for your table or a vertical banner, but it must be kept inside of your space and not impede the walk areas or another vendor’s space.
- You are limited to only one space per vendor.
- Vendor space assignments will be done for VIP vendors which are located inside the event space for maximum visibility.
- Regular vendor space assignments are based on arrival unless you purchase one of two corner booth spaces which will be reserved. Corner booth spaces are slightly larger than regular booth spaces.
- The vendor registration fee includes entry to the event, lunch, the welcome bag and entry to win giveaways.
- Vendors are allowed to bring in one additional person to assist them, but that person will need to purchase a ticket for lunch.
- Break down will begin at 6pm when the conference is over. No vendor will be allowed to begin moving out until the conference ends.
- We reserve the right to refuse space to anyone whose business or service is not in alignment with the conference mission, vision and objectives.