Vendor Rules & Regulations:
- Booths include a 6-foot table and two chairs. You are responsible for your own table linen.
- Vendor spaces are sold on a first come, first served basis and all sales are final.
- Only three vendors per category are allowed ie. Jewelry, clothing boutique, makeup, etc.
- Set up time can begin as early as 7am the morning of the conference and must be completed by 8:30am. Any vendor arriving after 8:00am will not be allowed to set up. No exceptions!
- Vendors will be allowed to unload in the front of the building and park on the side in the designated parking lot.
- There can be no banners or posters attached to the walls of the venue. However, you are welcome to bring in a vertical banner or table banner, but it must be kept inside of your space and not impede the walk areas or another vendor’s space
- Businesses are limited to two spaces per vendor and must pay the full cost of the additional space.
- We require that each vendor contribute one item for giveaways. Vendors cannot give away multiple items.
- Vendor space assignments for VIP vendors is based on order of registration.
- Regular vendor and bookstore vendor space assignments are based on arrival.
- The Regular and Bookstore vendor registration fee includes entry to the event, the welcome bag and one lunch ticket. Additional lunch tickets can be purchased in advance for $24 and includes sandwich, chips, cookie and drink.
- VIP vendor registration fee includes entry into the event, two lunch tickets and the welcome bag.
- Vendors are allowed to bring in one additional person to assist them at no cost, but that person is responsible for purchasing their lunch ticket and this must be paid in advance. Any additional people will need to pay the full entry fee of $65.
- Break down will begin at 5pm when the conference is over. No vendor will be allowed to begin moving out until the conference ends.
- We reserve the right to refuse space to anyone whose business or service is not in alignment with the conference mission, vision and objectives.